Sunday, October 16, 2016

Chapter 6

The summer before i would move to Lawrence to begin my freshman year at the university 

of Kansas i worked as a waiter for the summer at a steak house where i became quite good 

and made some decent money. that was probably the first summer i really got into smoking 

pot which has now become a habitual habit of mine. i find that marijuana takes care of 

every physical, mental, or emotional problem i could ever deal with. that summer i started to 

branch out more making friends with people i would have never thought to. my first week at 

the university of Kansas started a week before actual classes began. you could move in 

early into my dorms so i took the chance so i could explore Lawrence as much as possible 

before the school year began. that first week i met more people and drank more alcohol in 

my life to that point. i was very hopeful and excited for the year to come. and through out 

my first semester which i will digress more in to my next chapter meet all of my 

expectations. but like life had done so many times before in the past. my happiness would 

not last for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment