Sunday, October 23, 2016

Chapter 7: GroundWork

             Freshman year at the university of Kansas was filled with as many UP’S as there were DOWN’S. I lived at Naismith hall with one other roommate and two suitemates. So, two of us shared a bedroom but four of us shared a bathroom. I didn’t get into habitually smoking pot until my freshman year at the university of kanas when I realized that it was much more commonplace that I had previously thought. I found that its natural chemicals produced made me feel better and more at ease than any lab made pharmaceutical I had tried to that point in my life. I got a fake ID my freshman year just like so many others in my dorm, because if you did not have a fake ID in Lawrence you had no social life outside of the classes you went to everyday. If people at the university of Kansas actually studied as hard as they partied maybe they wouldn’t have had such a high dropout rate

No comments:

Post a Comment